What are my Workplace language settings and how do I change them?
Language settings help you change the languages you see on Workplace.
To change your language settings:
- From your News Feed, click on your profile picture in the bottom left.
- Click Settings.
- Click Language and Region.
From here, you can choose what language you want to use Workplace in and update your News Feed translation preferences. You'll see the following options:
- Workplace language: This changes the language of Workplace.
- Region format: This changes the dates, times, numbers and temperature.
- Posts from coworkers:
- Language you'd like to have posts translated into: This changes the language comments and posts written in another language are translated to.
- Languages you don't want to be offered translations for: This controls the languages you don't want to see translation options for. Any comment or post written in these languages won't contain translation options.
- Languages you don't want automatically translated: This controls the languages you don't want automatically translated. Any post written in these languages won't automatically translate.