Setting up the Microsoft OneDrive Integration on Workplace
Change platform:Computer Help
OneDrive integration lets people easily share files from OneDrive directly in Workplace on web and mobile. It also enables authenticated previews so people can see more information about a OneDrive file without leaving Workplace. You can link a OneDrive folder to a Workplace group so teams can easily access their files and see who's working on what.
If you're an admin:
- Go to the Workplace Integrations Directory.
- Search for OneDrive.
- Click Add to Workplace.
- On the popup dialog, click OK.
- Sign into your Microsoft account — you'll need to have an admin account to complete this process.
- When asked if you want Workplace by Facebook to have access to your account, click Allow.
- The dialog will close and the OneDrive integration will be enabled for everyone in your organization.